Position Title: Game Night DJ
Duration: Sept. 11, 2021 to Mar. 2022
Hourly Rate: $30 / honorarium per game
The Port Moody Panthers are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who will be responsible for the in-game music for all Panthers home games during the 2021-22 regular season and playoffs.
The DJ is a key member of the fan experience during our home games. This role will control all music played during the game and adapt the content to the situation.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an energetic, team-based sports environment in the Pacific Junior Hockey League. Please note that most events take place on Saturday nights, and as such applicants must be available to work most Saturday nights.
Applicants are required to have their own laptop/smartphone to play music, but a soundboard and all wiring are provided.
The successful candidate is required to commit to 3-4 hours per game, arriving a minimum of 60 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Music for the duration of the game (In-game, warm-up, stoppage)
- Create a variety of playlists ahead of time
- Work closely with the game night announcer for timing
- Ability to work all Panthers home games (minimum 22 during the regular season)
- Ability to exercise initiative, and good judgment
- Experience as a DJ an asset
- Knowledge of hockey an asset
- Passion for music and entertainment
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, communication, and organizational skills
Send resume to:
All interested candidates must email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please note your full name and position title in the subject line of your email.